Thank you Bill,
Thank you Garth,
And Thank you Julian,
That's reassuring. And I just read what Peter White had to say (Thank you
Peter) about cliffhangers being so strong that 36 holes in them was only
necessary for tandem applications. So 40 is overkill, and I'm ok with overkill.
I won't go cheap on the wheels for certainly, and I've got some enthusiastic
wheel pros in the neighborhood. I could save some money buying the prebuilts
from velocity, I only wish they optioned 40 hole dynamo hubs, but is there any
reason not to trust their spoke prepping/initial buildup? Disclosure- I seem to
magically break stuff, so there's that. Hoping a stoker's good luck might rub

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit