Good to know about the Reigns; definitely at the top of my list.

Am currently parsing my daughter's summer schedule; possible brief, summer
Great Books program at my alma mater in So Cal, then the Rocky Mountain
Orthodox Youth Camp. But I'll holler long before knocking at your door.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 11:02 AM, Deacon Patrick <lamontg...@mac.com> wrote:

> Ride sounds great, Patrick! Holler when ready.
>
> The Reign knickers did surprisingly well in the 14˚F in frozen, windy fog
> to 35˚ and sunny in Woodland Park, back down through snow, fog, and wind in
> the 20’s grocery run this morning. No additional under-layer save for the
> added possum wool sock for me front bits (AKA a three sock ride).
> https://thegrid.ai/withabandon/as-seen-on-todays-grocery-run
>
> With abandon,
> Patrick

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique