Nathan,

If you decide to ignore Bills advice (and to be honest if i had read this
before thinking about what you are i may have not gone thru with my
purchase) and try to make it work with the Pauls, I have an M12 and the
requisite Pauls Adaptor Nuts in my parts box.  I was thinking of doing this
exact thing, but then i thought thru how i used my QB, and i need/often
carry way more load then would work on an M12.

If the load requirements are ok with you, i've seen this done before
(though not on a QB)

FWIW, i use a Nitto Mini Front  + p-clamps, yes the p-clamps are ugly but
they work, and it lets me run the giant nitto platrack.

If you still want to try it, send me a direct message and we can work out a
deal for the M12 + racknuts.