Thanks all for the feedback! Regarding build specs:
- 58 cm frame. Bought it 2nd hand, but it's mint.
- Shimano 10sp group with Dura Ace Bare ends, and 105 RD & FD. Sugino
crankset, Shimano BB, Ultegra cassette 12-28
- Wheelset is Velocity Dyads laced to Ultegra 6500 hubs, 36 spokes. 32mm
Pasellas (hoping to get some Barlow PAss soon)
- Brooks B17 Honey saddle, Copper Special model, and well aged. Kalloy
- Brooks bar tape wrapped on Nitto rando bars and Technomic 80mm stem
Frameset is beautiful. Love the lugs and all the lug details! Have bars
set level with the saddle now and it's a really comfortable setup.
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 8:52:35 PM UTC-5, Chris Birkenmaier wrote:
> Really nice! Another request for some build details. What is your bar
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW
Owners Bunch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.