Hi RBWers,
Cross posted from the Bob list, hopefully one of you unBobbed can help me
out...
I'm looking for a reasonably high quality 40 hole 145mm hub, disk braked
preferably, but I'm open to available options. This tandem is sized for
650b wheels, so the plan would be to lace the hub to some Velocity
Cliffhangers and go go go! Please contact me offlist at kaivierstra at
gmail . com if you have one to sell or trade.
Also hoping to get a 40 hole dynamo hub as well, but I think that's much
more of a rare bird in good used form.
And a nice and long (hopefully telescoping) stoker stem to fit a 29.8 post.
25.4 or 26 bar clamp
Thanks
-Kai
BK NY