It's a good thing that 54 Roadini demo is blue instead of grilver or I
would probably have it in addition to the Hail Mary.  Thankfully, I don't
need another blue as I already have my Homer.  I don't really have room for
another bike in my RV either.  But, if it were grilver, I might have to
find a way; good thing it's not.

I really should not be having this conversation, but thinking of this has
me wondering something.  My Homer is decked out with dyno, lights, fenders,
and racks.  With a stripped Roadini, how much different might that be in
the riding/handling department given my current 220+ pound weight?

Thanks.

Tim