I should also mention:

   - I bought the "TNT G+" version, not the "Rigid" version.  TNT uses
   their latest/better compounds.  More on the differences at the Bicycle
   Rolling Resistance site's review, here

<https://www.bicyclerollingresistance.com/mtb-reviews/vittoria-mezcal-tnt-2017>
   .

   - On my Alex DM24 rims with tubes and 40 PSI, they're measuring 57mm
   (2.24").