This is good to know ... Agree that for cycling pants, you want a waist at
real waist height. While my home-made knickers are not ideal as to features
or fabric (I'm sure the I Magnin flannels will pill and wear easily, now
that I have them altered to really fit) they do have natural waists.

Remove Reigns from short list ...