I will second what both Deacon P and Bill said here. In that a single speed and
geared bike that best suits most of the type of riding you do is a hard combo
to beat. I am currently down to two bikes, Atlantis and Simple1. I would like
to add anouther bike to the stable but am hard pressed to find anouther bike
that would significantly add something different to the combo. of course a
couple of the current web specials are tempting...

best,
Richard