I am very sensitive to sore throats, and even a wee bit of overexertion in
cold weather inevitably leads to a sore throat that, if not immediately
cured, leads to a cold bad enough to keep me from riding.

What do you all do to prevent colds and sore throats in cold weather?

I do keep warm enough; in fact, I am very careful about layering my neck. I
also hit incipient sore throats with Yin Chiao, a patent Chinese Medicine
pill that does work but that is very expensive (and I've been popping them
like M&Ms recently).

Suggestions for prevention and knock-it-out cures?

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique