OK, Riv is on the case, so something may work out here with the tandem
after all.

It's too bad I really can't swing a new Rivendell bike at this time, but
give me about a year to save up and purge, and I may put down for a 650b
Hunqa or Atlantis. Hopefully those certificates will come in handy.

- Max in A2