Patrick of the Moore said: “If I breathed only thru my nose, I'd have to get
off and walk, slowly”

I know. I used to think that also. Like learning to ride one gear when “I can’t
get up a hill in a gear bigger than ...” is the mantra of the derailured, it
simply involves the choice to do it, let your nose teach you how to breathe.
When I got it (took a few weeks), it became amazing.

With abandon,
Patrick