I have one currently mounted on the tandem, which has gotten almost no use
since build, so I can't give anything more than a vague positive impression
of it. It's a bit like an Albatross but not quite as steeply swept back,
resulting in a wider bar, as you pointed out. It's very similar to a Surly
Open Bar, and if I were interested in this kind of bar I'd look hard at the
Surly rather than importing something so similar from Japan. I definitely
find the albatross more swept-back than I like, so these bars fill a useful