I hope the Hail Mary request has generated as much cash as comment.

I called and talked to Will, 'cause I hate signing in to things, and
donated $20 (I said "donate" but apparently I get something out of it. Oh
well). I told him I wanted Rivendell to be around until I die. Let's hope
it is.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 7:18 AM, Bob Lovejoy <boblove...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe it has been mentioned but...
>
> The "Hail Mary" option now includes $10/50/100 options, making >$10
> purchases all the more easy...
>
> https://www.rivbike.com/collections/featured-products/
> products/hail-mary-store-credit
>
> And highly recommended!
>
> Bob Lovejoy
> Galesburg, IL

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique