Perhaps we ought to charge annual reading and posting fees for this list,
proceeds to go to Rivendell. What should the tariffs be?

Or perhaps, pay per post? I'd have to cut back!

Or, perhaps a fine for silly posts like this.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 12:31 PM, Jonathan D. <jdoneho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know  RIv is not a non profit but I would donate as well or consider it
> a subscription to all their writings. I see Roadini’s are still in stock in
> all sizes. I assume most of the models are selling well but I am guessing
> slight changes in demand can have big cash flow implications. I also don’t
> know what the profit margin is and with the price increases, maybe the
> margins decreased as well.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique