Also, obviously buy Hail Mary certificates directly from Riv, just throwing
this out there if you have a chainring need.
I've bought several certificates already, and want to do more, so offering
this out there.
Also, for the diligent eye, there is a 49/37/25 chainring special, that's
priced at $10 a ring as well, so you could go through the webstore if
that's what you want.
Thanks again,
David