Haha, Gave myself a chuckle... for a moment I thought this was a brand new
thread and meant the Hunqabeam had arrived... but then as I was writing a
response I realized you mentioned “shifter” in there somewhere in the original
post so I had to double back and read it again and caught the initial post date
from 2016.

With that, I do look forward to seeing how the mods and repaint turn out!