Beautiful bike! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I have a Riv Bleriot that
I think is a marvelous ride. My wife are planning to go on a long supported
tour through hilly country this summer and she is encouraging me to get a
lighter ride. Do you mind me asking the weight of your built up Roadini? I
prefer to stick with steel and support a worthy small business than get a
somewhat lighter mass produced ride. Thanks!