Thanks, Lum.  Will this work with a canti-Sam, attaching to the external
braze-on that Riv puts where it does on the Sam?  Looks like it will, but
would like to confirm, if anyone knows.

The difference in weight ratings suggests to me that the ratings are nearly
arbitrary, but I never did buy into the 4-pound limit on the Mark's rack.