Update: Frame/Fork/Headset/assorted additional parts still available;
complete bike is no longer for sale.

FS: Rivendell Road Bike -56cm-f/f/hs plus additional parts listed below.
$850 shipped or $800 local pick-up. PayPal please.

Parts also included with f/f/hs:
-Set of Tektro 559 brakes
-One Paul racer medium brake for rear wheel
-Paul rear brake hanger
-BB un55 107mm
-Nitto noodles 46cm
-Crankset: sugino wide low double;170 crank length
-Sykes custom wood fenders for 700x28 tires
-700c wheelset: 36hole Mavic A319 with Shimano Tiagra hubs (130 rear
spacing)
-Tires 700x28 Ruffy Tuffy

Frame Details:
Headset: Campagnolo record
Spectrum Tom Kellogg paint job is gorgeous!
Frame is in good condition: two notable issues--a bulge in the headtube
under the headbadge with a corresponding paint chip and one scuff in the
clear coat on the top tube.

Frame measurements:
-56cm c-c seat tube,
-57.5cm c-c top tube.
-standover (with 700x28 tires) is 81cm.
-Headtube 14.8 (end-end including extension but not headset stack or
spacers)
-Wheelbase: 100.5cm
-Chainstay c-c: 42.5
-Rear spacing:130
-Seatpost 27.2
-Front derailleur clamp size: 28.6

Pictures here, but please note the complete bike is not for sale, only the
f/f/hs and additional parts listed above:
*https://flickr.com/photos/86975051@N08/sets/72157646658697853
<https://flickr.com/photos/86975051@N08/sets/72157646658697853>*

I am happy to provide other measurements and photos. (For photo reference I
have a 75-76 cm saddle height and 86cm PBH)

I am not parting components out at this time.

Just the Frame/fork/headset/fenders: $750 shipped or $700 local pickup,
Washington, DC.  PayPal please.

Happy to provide more pics and to answer questions. Please reply off list.

Thanks,
Erl