I have a Sanyo BB generator just aft of the bb. Also, FWIW, I've found that
at least the VO and the Pletscher 2-leggers don't hold up asymmetrical rear
loads well (a cheap Greenfield dropout-attached stand worked better, when I
tried it), though on the Dahon I have a Camper LF rear and (soon) a Nelson
LF front.

If I install a hub dynamo, I will probably once again experiment with a 2
legged stand.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 8:20 AM, Dave S <macnche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dual leg kickstand.  The bike will balance on three point depending on
> rear/front load.  Also the bike is perpendicular to the ground compare to a
> traditional one leg leaning stand so it tends to be less wobbly.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique