Just wondering if anyone bought one of the blue Sackville Barsacks in blue,
with or without the Nitto F-15 mount, where it did not work out and wanted
to move it on.  It is not a drastic or emergency need but I have a bike
that would benefit from such a bag.

This would be the bag:

Let me know offlist if you have such a bag that you would like to sell as
well as price and condition.  As far as the F-15 rack, I could buy yours or
hopefully order one from Rivendell.

Bob Lovejoy
Galesburg, IL