D had his Romulus coupled and Riv handled the work. It was a long time ago
so details fade...I think it was a clearance or deal from from there, it
was done prior to shipping. You'd need at minimum some paint work done
around the area of the couplers. I've seen a couple Serotta frames that
Bilenky did and they came out nice. You'd likely find the process the
easiest and cleanest to work with someone like them.

-Anne