Hi all,

I have two sets of desirable tires up for sale, both 700c versions.  Both
were purchased in January '17.  I estimate that neither has over 250 miles
on them, since I rotate bikes so frequently.  That's to say, tread wear is
minimal.

The Cazaderos are the skin wall version, are nominally a 42mm, but measured
39mm mounted on CR18 rims.  Soma info here.
<http://www.somafab.com/archives/product/cazadero-tires-700c650b-x-42mm>

The Rock n Roads are also skin wall versions, are nominally a 43mm.  Never
actually measured these ones when mounted.  Bruce Gordon info here.
<http://www.bgcycles.com/new-page-24/>

I'm asking $70 per set, which includes shipping.

I would consider trading a set of your choice for a set of the Schwalbe
G-one Speeds
<https://www.rivbike.com/collections/tires/products/schwalbe-g-one-speed>
700c version.