Rebuilding a couple bikes - Clem and a Trek 850. I’ve got Riv parts on the
way so continuing to get garage cleaned up.

Nitto Albatross Bar - used minimally, was on my wife’s Clementine that she
rides minimally - $55 shipped conUS

Nitto Tallux Stem - 12cm, 25.4mm, scratches from kicking around the parts
bin, was a take-off and I used it maybe 50 miles - $55 shipped US

Brooks B17 Aged Saddle - new, the laced brown version - $95 shipped US

Gyes Leather Saddle - brown, similar to a B68, used, some scratches - $60
shipped US

Velocity Dyad Dynamo Wheelset - 700c, Shimano 3N72 Hub, 36/40, rear is a
Wheelmaster sealed bearing polished silver hub, fits a 8/9/10 cassette,
these are lightly used, db Sapim spokes - $240 plus shipping

Contact offlist if interested, you have questions/whatnot.
Photos available.
I can meet in general Chicagoland area if need be.
Thanks,
David
River Grove, IL