I had the Cowchippers, 46cm, on my Vaya a while back and never really liked
the way they felt on that bike. They seemed too wide. Like wider than the
48cm Noodles on my LHT. I did like the way they felt in the drops on
descents. I was also entertaining thoughts of that bike being a go fast all
road machine. Something about that bike ultimately never felt right and I
sold it. I think the Cowchippers will work well on the Ogre. If this works
well I could see going to the next lever and setting it up with a Crust
Towel Rack, a 66cm wide drop bar.

I know Grant has moved away from drops but I still kept expecting Riv to
put out a short reach shallow drop bar of their own.