Thanks, masmojo.  It's a Nitto UI-12 quill stem with a 60mm reach.  I
ordered mine on ebay from a Japanese seller called "hobby_japan".  Took
about 10-14 days to get it after placing the order (I'm in NC).

This link
will hopefully take you to an ebay page with the different sizes they have
in stock:

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 10:23:33 AM UTC-5, masmojo wrote:
> WOW! I really like the look of the Jones bar on that Clem! I  think that
> might just be the swap that keeps the Clementine in my stable! VO stem?

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit