Bill, this is super-inspiring! I picked up EBDJ over the holidays and have
been reasonably low-carb since New Year's Eve. I'm down about 11 lbs and
want to drop another 10 or so. to settle in around 190 (I'm 6'3").
Weight-loss aside, it just works for me--no hunger pangs, no ups n' downs
with sugar, no effort to fight off snacks and treats, and feel better all
around.

Question: I've plateaued on weight the last few weeks. Did you experience
this? Do you subscribe to the "cheat day" 1x per week to allow carbs as
some on the internet suggest?

Austin