I have a Simpleone that was damaged in shipping. I shipped it back to Riv and
they repainted it (hunqa green with cream details). They didn’t have Simpleone
decals so they used Quickbeam decals and badge. Is it a Simpleone? Is it a
Quickbeam? (Does it matter?). I think that is a good reflection on Rivs
feelings about the differences between the QB and SO— they are the same bike.

I have yet to build it up. #sad

Chris