Fantastic, Bill. I’d recommend not focusing so much on weight or waist size but
on feel (energy, capacity, endurance, stability, joy, delight...). It’s
fascinating to me how much floor living keeps the core solid and strong and
thus thicker. As I’ve mentioned before, I am ketogenic (via the Perfect Health
Diet), with 80-90% of calories from fat. I don’t carry food on all day rides,
and though I carry food on bikepacking trips I often don’t eat it. I
intermitant fast 16-18 hours daily. I’ve been stable at 200 pounds on this
basic approach for quite a few years now. But then I eat by feel just as I ride
by feel. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick