I’m very happy for you! I was watching that bike. Great build kit.

I’ve been using my Quickbeam fixed for my commute, and it hauls, both lit’rally
and figuratively. With the basket, I’ve stopped for groceries on the way home
the last two nights, and it feels like a goer, even with a moderate front load.
 It just feels well dialed right now. I did just replace the wheels, cranks,
barrage and brakes. Maybe that’s why.

As far as QB vs S1 controversy, on paper the S1 must be the winner.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA