For those people who refuse to click on a link with no clue where that link
will head (AKA "Click-Bait"), let me explain what Igor Belopolsky was
attempting to communicate.

Igor Belopolsky asked Deacon Patrick why he didn't get "horizontals".  What
he meant was "horizontal dropouts".  Deacon Patrick did get Rivendell
Quickbeam/Simple1 style TRACK ENDS.  Deacon Patrick said he didn't
understand the distinction.  Igor posted a link to a image that shows them
all.

Igor was asking why Deacon didn't get forward facing horizontal dropouts,
like the old Campy 1010's for example.  I can think of a bunch of reasons,
but Igor wasn't asking me.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA