Ah. Why track, not horizontal, dropouts. Gotcha. In my case, because it’s the
same as the Quickbeam and that’s what I asked for, being delighted with it as a
fixed gear. You are correct, I will not put a derailure on this in the future.
It is a fixed or ss bike for the rest of its life. As to the rest of the
de/merits, I’ll leave that to others to debate. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick