I noticed the lead time-related copy for each frame has been updated for
2018. Lead time estimates on the stouter made-to-order frames (Hunq,
Atlantis) have improved to 4-6 months, while it appears they've
deliberately withheld estimates for the lighter frames (AHH, Roadeo). Could
be the true temper thing. Frame deposit page still live and updated to
reflect 2018 pricing, but accessible only via search
(https://www.rivbike.com/search?q=deposit). I get the impression one should
be able to kick off a custom frame no problem, you just have to pick up the
phone.