Those Jones bars on the Clem are the bees knees, for sure.  TC, can you compare
the reach between the Bosco and the Jones bars.  As in, how far does each come
back?  I've got the stock Bosco-moose bar on my Clem now.  I'm trying to figure
out what stem length to use with a Jones bar.  The current Clem cockpit has me
very upright, even with the bars "slammed," as it were.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit