I forgot to note.  People ask me how I lost weight.   I tell them I eat high
fatty low carb foods and ride a bike once a week for two hours.  They look at
me like I AM from Mars. I think they are expecting me to work out everyday for
hours and hours.  I explain ketosis and what is involved in Keto and it then
makes sense.

Also, if someone reading this wants to try it the biggest help is you may have
to suffer a few days until you go into ketosis.  You also need to plan your
meals so you don’t fall off the wagon by grabbing whatever because you are not
prepared. Finally, it takes mental willpower for a while to get over the sugar
carb cravings. It is all in your head.