David, thanks.  I'm 6'-1" with a 90.5 PBH.  I set my saddle height lower
than the usual PBH-11.  On the Clem my saddle is at 31" / 78.7cm.

I shortened 1 cable yesterday and put the Jones Kraton grips, which are
really nice (previously I've only used the Jones EVA grips).

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ey9R3YA-Jec/WqWJzfQpYzI/AAAAAAAABN0/JJabj57coxETbrnK6nd2DoK2ZhrPbh63QCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1302%2B%25282%2529.JPG>