On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 9:39:16 AM UTC-7, Tom Wyland wrote:

> I think it's Tough Traveler? They have quite the "vintage" website.
> http://www.toughtraveler.com

That vintage website states that they are Made In New York. While I can
understand that all the Northeast states can be "a blur" to people in the
other parts of the US (esp. West Coast!), I can assure you that New York is
NOT Connecticut! ;-)

The place Riv gets the Sackville bags is Waterbury Leather Company, made in
the Naugatuck Valley city of Waterbury.
https://www.facebook.com/WLWorks/posts/868212886555017

Hope this helps.

yours,
Shawn
who grew up in that Naugatuck Valley in Connecticut (and even briefly went
to school in Waterbury), but left Connecticut way before #nutmegcountry and
ultraromance made it cool. Now living in thoroughly uncool Portland,
Oregon.