Just got the notice that my new SH is on the way! WooHOO!

I plan to use one of the Rene Herse revival cranks from Compass Bicycles,
but am not sure about spindle length. The Compass site recommends 110mm,
but I assume that's for a normally-spaced, 130mm road bike. The Sam is 135
spacing, so I'm assuming I need a 113 or even longer, perhaps. Anyone know?