44/28 rings. Yes, saw the chart, but want to make sure I've got plenty of
room for heel clearance and also front derailleur, so basically just
wondering if it messes anything up by going with a 113 rather than the
recommended 110, or if I should just stick with that recommendation. Main
concern is that I'm assuming all the recommendations in the list are based
on a frame with either 126 or 130 spacing.