Hi Bruce,

Here's a quickish blurb about the sale.  PDF is attached.  What we really
want to move are frames, ideally with at least partial builds attached to
them.  If you want a unique, high quality build at a good price, awesome.
We can help with that.  We do tubeless wheels, 1x set ups, really good
dynamo set ups, custom fitting, custom bar tape, ultra wide range gearing
solutions, etc.  Here's the rub:  If this sale is super successful, these
builds will take us sometime, so you have to be patient.  It'll always be
first come first built, as long as we get the parts in a timely fashion.
To that end, here's how pricing will work:

   - Get a frame from us: we'll give you a discount on it.

   - Get a frame and partial build, IE drivetrain and brakes, we'll give
   you a better discount on the frame, and a bit of a break on the drivetrain
   stuff.

   - Get a frame and wheels, no drivetrain, see above.

   - Get a frame and complete or most of a complete (IE you provide pedals
   or saddle that sort of thing), we'll get you a really good deal on the
   frame, and a better deal on the rest of the parts.

For parts:  If you get rims, and want us to build wheels, better deal on
rims, and so on.

Shipping:  We will charge you exactly what it costs us.  So if we need to
buy a box for your bike to go in, your price will be box+shipping, no
extras.  We ship bikes and wheels via bike flights and you can do full
insurance or none or partial, just let us know up front.

We have a big pile of weird vintage or semi vintage parts that will be at
the yardsale.  It's honestly a daunting pile, and I dont have the time to
inventory it all.  If you want to look at that stuff, you have to come
right to the yard sale.

Email me for pricing, or with questions.  I have ridden and repeatedly
built every style frame listed here, at least twice.  Most styles I have
built at least 10 of.  We know how to make these things fit, ride well, and
last.

Last thing:  Analog is moving to Vermont.  Our new shop is going to be off
the grid.  It will be focused just on custom builds, parts and bags, with a
few accessories.  Going forward, all decisions will be based around
lessening the shops environmental impact.  We appreciate your support.
Analog is just two people, trying to make bikes that are beautiful and that
will last.  We're about as grass roots as you can get.  We hope to prove
ourselves worthy of your time and investment.

Thank you!

James