One slightly negative aspect of these SRAM brake levers on this flared drop
handlebar:

The top of the SRAM S500 lever body is fairly flat and that offers a nice flat
continuation of the ramp into the hood on a normal drop bar. On these flared
drops, the lever is tilted inward and so that flat top is tilted as well. I
find there is a corner on the outside trailing edge of the lever body that kind
of pokes my hand. My full finger gloves are not padded at all. I’ll give it a
little more time with padded gloves as well. I think I could shape the plastic
of the levers to address the issue if it proves to be an annoyance. It’s just
something I notice now in this new cockpit.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito Ca