Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note about the "self-driving" cars.

Isaac Asimov's "Three Laws of Robotics"

   1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a
   human being to come to harm.

   2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such
   orders would conflict with the First Law.

   3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection
   does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Oh my!

Curtis "who thinks there is more to this story"