Fantastic! Spring is such fun for the predictable unpredictability. Your
journey into fixed gear is amazing to me.

My version, came on my day off, but awaits my commute within the hour this
morning:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3poQOY8dt9U/WrNy5GHvYWI/AAAAAAAAKgI/mCCkcn4yaHUdN7H-iT251P7omvMHqFTsACLcBGAs/s1600/20180321_072048.jpg>

That was early yesterday (3/21) before the bulk came down, after shoveling
the drive and walk twice already. Plows got through by afternoon and it was
above freezing long enough for roads to clear pretty well. No coffee stops
today. My phone cam is subpar in low light and I'm going to take plenty of
time and stay cautious of the refreeze this cold dark morning.

Andy Cheatham

Puittsburgh