I think that's it.  Notice the "tentacular" stays.  Something about a fax'd
sketch that got mis-interpreted, IIRC.  It was a limited run, blind faith
purchase, and those who got them who commented really liked them.  May have
been the first super long chainstay design.  Others may have better
recollection or updated info though.

dougP