On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 9:52 AM, Doug H. <dhansford1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is a lugged mug possible? Call it a luggle muggle??? Make it distinctly
> Riv.

Sure.  Here is a stainless mug image I found with a quick search.

It should be possible to add lugs at the top and bottom of the handle.
 For something like this one, you would have a lug for perpendicular
connection at top and angled connection at the bottom.  I have also seen
versions of the handle that have a perpendicular connection at top and
bottom.  As long as the cup is of sufficient size for some coffee/tea and
the handle is relatively comfortable, I would be okay with either.  I
suspect having slightly different lugs would be a bit more elegant and I
would prefer that if possible.  If it needs a paint/enamel coating, I would
prefer RBW Blue.

I have a double wall stainless mug that I bought long ago for use in my
workshop.  Mine is a variation from Lee Valley/Veritas made with a flat
steel handle instead of with round material as in this example.  That
workshop has been sold along with the house it was part of, but I've keep
the mug.

Tim