Perhaps it was 56; I seem to recall it too was a 2009. At any rate, it did
have a 59 tt. Single one, though, with cantis.

Question: Bob, you get 47s (labeled) in your 2009. What is the actual
width, and how wide a tire (actual) can this model take? Perhaps I short
changed mine by sticking with the Jack Brown Greens. Well, otoh, that 59 tt
should have been a 58 or even a 57 to get the bar where I wanted it.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 2:20 PM, Bob K. <bobk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here are front/rear clearance shots on my ‘09 canti Sam (56cm) with 42
> Soma Shikoros. I’ve run 47mm Marathons without issue, too. Been very
> curious about the 48mm Supple Vitesse. Can anyone compare them to Shikoros?
>
> Also, Patrick: I believe yours would’ve been a 56 if it was first gen. The
> tt on my 56 is 57.5. Some had 59, I believe.
>
> Bob K. in Baltimore

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique