I've had "extra wheelsets" for bikes, but never used them. I just ride what
I've got on the bike, and start fantasizing about getting another frame.

I could use a knobby wheelset for the Bontrager, but I kind of want a whole
new bike for dirt (forward geometry singlespeed hardtail/rigid 29er).
I do have the kickback/dynamo wheelset I could swap back onto the Quickbeam
for the fixed/dynamo set on it now, but to make that worthwhile, I'd want
to put on the BG RnR tires, which means removing the fenders, which seems
like more work than I want to do for one weekend. More fun just to build up
another bike!

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA