Hello,

    I have some items I'm ready to let go of.  Prices include shipping
excluding the Frame.  Email me off list for pictures.
Thanks,
Dylan

1.  1993 56 cm Yellow Bridgestone RB-1 frame and fork good condition no
dents.  Paint and decals 7/10 comes with mavic headset and original nitto
seat post.  $325 plus bike flights shipping

2. 175mm TA specialties Zephyr crank set with rings.  This is for two drive
side cranks one double excellent shape, one triple in moderate shape
scratches and wear, but very rideable and plenty of life left in taper and
arms.  One non drive side crank arm, rings 48-38-28.  $150

3. Nitto M-12 rack good shape $60

4. Nitto Campee mini front rack $100

5. Suntour Superbe brakes, 4700 reach, nutted. Perfect condition with
original pads.  $60 pair

6. Rivendell Sam Fork raw for 650 long reach brakes 22 cm steer tube
length.  Used for one season.  $100

7. Tektro mid reach brakes R 538.  $25

8. Honjo 650b 45mm width hammered fenders.  New in Packages $80