Just a heads-up to all of youse, I moved the Mercian Vincitore to ebay, with
new photos of the naked frameset. Link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/112917306031

With apologies and thanks---

Paul Brodek
Hillsdale, NJ USA

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 01:11:14 -0400, p...@skyweb.net wrote:

Apologies for the cross-posting, but I think this frameset fits all three
groups. I'm selling a tall 2005 Mercian Vincitore custom Road/Fixed-Gear
frameset, 64cmx59.9cm c-c. I bought it from the original owner, who ordered it
custom directly from Mercian. Lovely frame, lovely ride, but I'd prefer a bit
more standover, so I'm hoping to find it a new home.

The Vincitore is Mercian's top-o'-the-line frame, with the distinctive lugs
hand-cut from blanks. If my math is correct, the current base price is around
1,000 pounds (~$1,300)  w/o VAT, plus shipping. I'm not sure if there's an
upcharge for the fixed-gear configuration.

I'm asking $700 handed-off in the NY/NJ metro area, or $775 shipped via
bikeflights in the continental USA. Preference will be given to a local sale.

I only have photos of the frame built-up, what's offered for sale here is the
frame/fork/headset (Chris King) only. Note that the frame takes a 27.4mm post.
Apologies to CR listers for any and all off-topic parts pictured.

The frame is built with Reynolds 531ST tubing, with clearances for fairly wide
tires. Actual 700x35mm tires fit comfortably, and I'm fine with slightly
tighter clearances and 700x38s. I've also ridden it with 650b wheels at one
point, but didn't have any 650b tires wider than 38mm. I'd guess that 650bx42s
would fit, but can't guarantee it. The 650b setup gave me a bit more standover.
I bought, and inexpertly applied, the Reynolds 531ST sticker visible on the
frame. I don't know if it's correct for a 2005 frameset, but should be fairly
easy to remove.

No dents/dings/scrapes or other damage. Paint is a solid 9/10, with just a
couple of very small scratches. I haven't had it on a frame table, but it rides
fine. Please check the photos in my flickr album, and PM me with any questions:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsknmswGe

Details---measurements are mine;
2005 Mercian Vincitore Custom Road Fixed Gear/ Reynolds 531ST tubing
ST: 73.2-deg; HT: 72.5-deg
ST c-c: 64.0cm; c-t: 66.0cm x.x
TT c-c: 59.5cm
Chainstay: 45.5cm; WB: 107.0cm
BB Height: 27.8mm/11" w/700c
Bottom Bracket Drop: 7.0cm; Standover: 91.0cm/35.75"
Head Tube Length: 247mm
Brake Reach: approx 58mm w/700c
 Rear Axle Spacing: 120 mm

Paul Brodek